2. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion for 5-7 mins, until translucent. Add garlic and saute 1 min more.
3. Add wine and beans and mix well. Let bubble and reduce for a few mins. Add tomatoes and mix well. Season to taste with basil and salt and pepper.
4. Drain pasta and return to pot. Return pot to medium heat. Add in sauce and spinach. Bring to bubbling and let cook for 8-10 mins, or until pasta and spinach has fully cooked and sauce has reduced. Enjoy!
* This original recipe made way too much or our family of four. Even for leftovers it was a crazy amount.I halved the amount of pasta for the recipe so it is more manageable. You could make the entire 500g bag and use half for another meal.
I love garlic and onions
- most of my meals start with those two ingredients in the saucepan.
Sauteed until golden brown = yummm!